ASSOCIATE ARCHITECT – TECHNICAL ADVISORY GROUP
We are on the lookout for an Associate Architect to join our London team and help lead our Technical Advice services working on a variety of exciting projects. You will have an opportunity to demonstrate your passion for technical design, together with your co-ordination, innovation and technical expertise to deliver great projects which not only exceed our clients’ expectations but also reflect our vision and values.
We work collaboratively, with all of our projects benefiting from the invaluable experience and enthusiasm that our accumulated knowledge brings.
We are looking for a technically oriented Associate who is driven and proactive, with an open and inquisitive mind-set, concern for quality and strong attention to detail.
You’ll experience a friendly and inclusive working environment where you are able to create, explore and most importantly enjoy the design process. We will support your development and help you achieve your goals and career ambitions.
If this is the working environment that you would like to be part of we’d like to hear from you, to understand how you can work with us and allow us to tell you more about ourselves.
Your key skills
- Extremely technically competent
- BIM model viewing and commenting software skills
- High level of CAD skill, Revit would be advantageous
- Excellent knowledge of specification systems
- Highly computer literate, skilled in Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite and/or Affinity applications
- Skilled presenter both verbally and visually using software and hand drawing skills
- Working knowledge of UK Building Systems, Regulations and construction types
Your qualifications and experience
- RIBA, ARB or equivalent registered Architect with experience of working within UK Building Regulations
- Experience in running a variety of large scale and complex projects simultaneously at all stages
- Experience of solving complex technical challenges
- Experience of working across a range of different sectors directly with the client, contractor and design team
Please click above for a full job description.
Our Diversity is our strength. We celebrate our differences and we come together to listen, explore and create. We want to nurture talent regardless of background and location. We particularly encourage applicants from communities under-represented in the profession.